Home!       First!     Archive!    About?         Characters!       Stalk John!     Store!   


Monday, May 9, 2011

6 May 2011... a little late.


Previous       First     Latest    Next                                                                                                                     

Not going to lie, I am VERY VERY proud of this one. It would be a good one to show your friends, wouldn't it? I think so.
Now, there's a comment section down there and I'd really appreciate it if you left your thoughts on the comic in it! Unless they're negative. I don't think my self-esteem is resilient enough to handle that right now.






2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the comic I found the link to yours on - it was an ad, Project Wonderful, I think. anyway I followed from here to Anne's comic, which is also great. Yours is really funny - even my cat seems to be reading it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you and your cat like it!

    ReplyDelete