Home!       First!     Archive!    About?         Characters!       Stalk John!     Store!   


Sunday, July 1, 2012

30 June 2012



Previous       First     Latest    Next                                                                                                                     

Updated 3 July: I totally just realized I'm not going to have a free moment this coming week to be able to do a comic by Thursday. See, Wednesday is the 4th of July and to celebrate our nation's independence, we're all going to get rip-roaring trashed at a barbeque and start some mischief. I could do it Tuesday, but I promised a friend of mine I would help him take care of a huge project at his job. He said he could either pay me with a $100 Visa pre-paid credit card or he'd let me hug his girlfriend for twenty whole seconds. And I really need the hug. Double update on Saturday to make up for it.





5 comments:

  1. I don't even own an mp3 player and never have...she did not steal that when she stole from us. Plus my hair looks lighter in the last panel than the one before it. Maybe that is just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to ruin the joke, Yorick. But did you not see that Phil Collins was the song playing on it? I assume "In the Air Tonight" was on repeat on it. And I have no clue about the hair, I used the same panel for the last two, just changed your facial expression and the speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, John. You just can't NOT fuck up.

    ReplyDelete